The Grace Centre is committed to providing a safe environment for our employees, families and the community groups who use our facilities. We ensure that we comply with current Government COVID-19 requirements and protocols.
- Use the Check in TAS App to check in at entrance each time you visit us. All visitors are required to use the Check In TAS app when they visit a range of businesses, organisations and events. The app enables you to check-in to businesses, venues and events and have your data stored securely with the Tasmanian Department of Health in the event contact tracing is needed due to a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the community. Learn More
- Hand Sanitiser is available at the entrance with additional Hand Sanitisers located in the office area.
What you can do:
- If you are not feeling well or have any flu like symptoms please do not attend the Centre, we ask that you please get checked and stay home until you are well.
- While on site, please practice safe hygiene by using sanitiser and hand washing.
- Please maintain appropriate social distancing at all times.
We expect COVID rules to be in place for the foreseeable future, given the ongoing risk, and our goal is to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all people who come to the Grace Centre.